Thursday, May 14, 2009

227.5 (50.5) - Thursday and sore knee

Good afternoon!

2 days since the last post. Hopped on the scale this morning and the smart-alec said to me: "Hey! One at a time!" harhar. Morning humor is not appreciated by the sleep-deprived.

So yesterday's number WAS a low one... 224.5. Today was 227.5, and no wonder! I consumed close to 4300 calories yesterday, with an estimated 160-200 grams of fat!!! One drive through and some late night ice cream really took their toll. Tack on the fact that I've overslept the last 2 mornings (aka: missed the 5am workout) and no wonder the weight creeped up.

Tonight there's a volleyball captain's meeting (for the upcoming sand leagues), and an 8pm sub out at Jesse Oaks! Fun night, although my right knee is tender today. A tendon? Not sure.... iced it last night, and will continue to do so for the next few evenings. Sand tonight, sand tomorrow, then a bike ride, tree removal, and Six Flags! Fun weekend, and I can't wait! I've acted like each night this week is a Friday night (keeping late hours, crashing on the couch).

Lunchtime! Catch ya later! The weather is beautiful outside today. The sky is a richer blue than I've seen it all week. Spring is a good thing in Chicago.

Frank

No comments: