Tuesday, May 12, 2009

225 - An Opening!

Good Morning!

What a great day! Bright sky, mid-May in Chicago. I'm shaking off the last vestiges of spring allergies (they were light this year), and the season is opening up beautifully!

Swimming starts soon, too! I was never quite an eel in the water, but I'm definitely an otter. In fact, you know those computer "aquariums"? The ones that act as screen savers? Why not one with otters? They're really fun to watch and I have yet to see someone frown after watching otters at play. Hmmm... maybe the million dollar idea for the day....

225! Back on track! And... a shot at low numbers this week! I woke up late, 5:30 a.m. (yes, the irony is not lost on me), but I hit that point where I realized.... HEY! 30 minutes is better than 0 minutes! Get up! Get running! and I did! 20 treadmill minutes, situps, crunches, then home. Everything is loose and I feel energized! and I'm 225 again! I love it! Thank goodness for AUTO PILOT some mornings. I'll get there.

So... added benefits of extra energy: CHORES! I cut the lawn last night. Arrived home from early volleyball and got the front lawn cut! Looks great - diagonal pattern! Baseball fan, I guess!

Okay... I'm outta here! 225! (48 to go!) Yahoo!

Take care! Thanks for reading!

Frank

p.s. Today, I'm feeling blessed for having understanding friends.

No comments: