Thursday, June 4, 2009

223.5 (46.5) Short Post, Crazy Foods

Good morning!

Just a quick post today. Work has heated up and I'm behind the eight ball on some time-sensitive projects.

Slept in yesterday and missed my morning workout. Made up for it with (cold) sand volleyball practice last night. I woke up this morning and was back in the gym for a 5 mile elliptical session and some situps. No time for weights, but am looking forward to them tomorrow. 7 volleyball games (sand) tonight. Stomach is slightly hurting. My coworker thinks a pulled muscle. The hypochondriac in me thinks... hernia? hmmm... easing off situps for now, and tomorrow will be a high incline walk (20 degrees) on the treadmill. Great for getting a good sweat on, with less impact (better for the stomach).

Crazy/poor food choices yesterday. McDonald's drive-thru in the morning, followed by 2 delicious buttermilk donuts! Healthy green salad at lunch and fajitas for dinner. All in all, NOT a calorie deficit. Kept heart rate monitor on all day... burned about 1600 calories in 11 hours. Trying to pin down my BMR (basal metabolic rate?) but have yet to leave it on 24 hours with no extra (gym) activity. Interested to know the number.

Work has me a bit stressed at the moment. Ton of laundry to do. But the sun is shining, I'm happy and healthy and strong and vital. I've got a date this weekend and a trip to Milwaukee with my brother Saturday morning.

I'm tired this morning, but excited for the challenge of work. If I can just stay focused and deliberate in my actions (after this post) I won't let my clients down. I hope.

Take care! Thanks! 221... can we see you tomorrow morning??

Frank

No comments: