Friday, June 12, 2009

222.5 (45.5) Sunny Day, Spirits High, Pineapple Tasty


Hey hey! Good morning!
222.5 this morning! After 2 mornings of no time in the gym! lol... I took some well-deserved ribbing from my friends Richard and Mitch on the ellipticals, and then it was the usual routine. I was more energized this morning (fueled, no doubt, by the tasty burger last night!), and it was a smooth, very welcome workout (albeit a quick one). Weights tonight after work, and then the weekend can start in style!
So... PINEAPPLES! I have been LOVING pineapples this week! Yum! On sale, they smell great, they conjure Hawaiian daydreams and they're just so EXOTIC! Alright, I may have a bit of a crush on pineapples right now. I admit it. Oh well... curse me for a fool and we can laugh all the same.
The weekend is here! ...nearly here. My coworker made for a good sketch model yesterday... I may bring the book into the lunchroom again today. I have my 2H pencil at hand, and a GOOD ERASER (Staedtler Mars) this time.... so no smudges. As much as I love to texture sketches ("overdraw" a piece), I think my best doodles are the ones with the least lines and the most energy, you know? Interpretation, not duplication!
Alright! My spirits are high. There's a certain... Je ne sais quoi... in the air. Thank goodness we have the ability to hope.
Take care! Have a great weekend!
Frank

No comments: