Thursday, June 25, 2009

223 (46) Endless Possibilities, Limited Vision



Hey! We're back again! and I'm SO HAPPY you're here! Seriously! This is such a fun place for me. I meant to write earlier, and even as I write to you my mind is elsewhere, everywhere, scattered, energetic and a bit manic.
My diet has really given me energy. Mountains of spinach, forests of broccoli, SO much water! (laughing) I feel clean. Part of the world again. Mindful. Still selfish, and very self-centered, but definitely part of the world.
No exercise this morning. Volleyball soon. 2s in the sand. Laura has great hands, and is a good teammate. She allows me in, but only so far. I wonder what it would be like to have a genuine conversation with her. Kim will be there tonight, too. Perhaps Jessica. Did I say I was distracted? lol.... so many possibilities, so many wonderful people around me... the spirals of our lives in synch here and there and here again. With nothing but joy in my heart as I write this, I have a very lovely life. The heart expands.
Seeing my folks tonight! Cousin is in from Georgia with his 2 boys. This'll be fun. I've feared the onset of stodginess (spelling?) and spontaneous family events remind me that I'm only as old as I feel. Today I feel 16 again! Vibrant, humming with life and vitality, goofy, silly, clumsy and young! A very lovely life indeed!
Take care! Perhaps next time I'll be more mindful in my writing. Today, this is the best I could do.
Life.... (rolling up sleeves in anticipation)... bring it on!!
Frank
p.s. Thanks for being here!

No comments: