Tuesday, June 16, 2009

222.5 (45.5) Rainy Tuesday





Another Tuesday night, rainy, but a good day. I hope this note finds you well.

I overslept this morning, missed the a.m. workout. 2 days in a row... but I did manage a 2 mile run last night after some excellent volleyball! So... I'm on the evening workouts, and I'll be back with the mornings, and soon. I was up late drawing, 12:30 in the morning, actually. My friend Nick challenged me to have 5 compositions this week, and when I'm drawing, time is forgotten. Today's posted sketches were a lot of fun, although I REALLY need to find my darker pencils.

I like the furious pose of the swimmer. I missed on the facial expression of the boy, who should be snickering. The other, a self portrait, has potential, but this is definitely a rough draft.

Volleyball in an hour. Take care! See you tomorrow! I have NO IDEA what should be drawn next... but that's part of the fun, isn't it?

Take care!

Frank

2 comments:

Mika said...

Like the self portrait! Nice!

Frank said...

Thanks Mika! I really liked the sketch in the book, but the scan kind of looks 'off' to me. So I'm glad you like it. I think I just looked at it too long.