Wednesday, June 17, 2009

223.5 (46.5) A Binge and A Dive


Hello and Good Evening!
Just a minute to write. Let's see... I binged last night... Burger King (blech!) but it was SO good while I ate... all told I consumed approximately 2100 calories and approximately 100 grams of fat in 30 minutes. Sheesh! There was an emotional trigger, but I think the fact that I didn't eat much at lunch didn't help, either. More on that when I have time to sit and think longer on this.
The Dive! SUPER quick sketch, from my mind only (no photo guide) trying to capture the fun and craziness that is sand volleyball! If I'm not diving, it's not sand. Great sport, it's like being a kid again!
Alright, gotta go! Headed to Six Flags tonight with my brother. Coasters and catching up! A good night indeed!
See you soon!
Frank

No comments: