Monday, August 31, 2009

220 (43) What's the Good Word?










Good Evening!

"Neon Triptych" was fun, although my favorite drawings are the caricatures of my brother, Brian.

I just bought a mechanical pencil with a .7mm HB lead and I'm pleased with the energy in the linework.

It's been a wonderful weekend, but I've come to the conclusion that my sense of organization is flawed (I tend to overbook events, resulting in last-minute cancellations, and that cannot continue). So I took the plunge and picked up a daily organizer/calendar! Daily events are "up-for-grabs" no longer! I hope it works! Once I finish this post I'm entering all my "things" for the week.

The medical procedure went well. I'm healthy and have no issues, aside from my penchant for bad puns. Thank goodness. I can live with dumb jokes. And the week has started well with a solid workout and a good starting weight (220). I've got a good feeling about the coming days.

Oh yeah, I just bought new music today. Best find so far is a group called Band of Horses. FUNERAL is the reason I sought them out. Good stuff. Amazing how quickly music can change your state. Sad but not sappy, good energy and thoughtfulness. I've been thinking about meditating (which is better than just sitting here, doing nothing!) and I wonder if this would be music I can meditate to...?

Talk to you soon! Have a great evening!

Frank

No comments: