Monday, August 10, 2009

224.5 (47.5) Good Heavens! Are those... SKETCHES???











Good Afternoon!

I'm running out the door to a doctor's appointment, so allow me to paraphrase the underwear salesman when I say: "let's be brief!"

Hit 215 on Friday!
218 on Saturday!
230 Sunday night!
224.5 this morning!

It's a rollercoaster!
and Sketches are attached!! Including the first draft of SPIRAL OF GRATITUDE! The most interesting thing about these drawings is the new pen... it's more of a brush, and requires me to think differently about composing quickly and with less awkwardness.  It's been a pleasure, so far.

Be well, and try to find at least ONE interesting cloud out there today!

Back before either of us knows it!!

Frank

2 comments:

Sarah Satrun said...

omg! DRAWINGS! yay! I like the new pen you're using. :)

Frank said...

Thanks! It's a Copic, totally foreign to me, and JUST what I need as I attempt to avoid "oversketching". Kudos and doffed chapeau to those who say much with few lines.