Wednesday, August 5, 2009

217 (40) Doc, I just don't stretch that far!

217 pounds.

It's awesome. A magical number. Totally unexpected.

So today is the tricky day.... first day after a new dip in weight, I'm most likely (historically speaking) to overeat. My plan? Water and spinach and broccoli and S - L - O - W eating of anything else.

It's 4pm.... time for some almonds.

Thanks for reading this! Today is a big day.

It's also a sad day. But it'll pass.

And it's also a SORE day. Physical therapy today....learned a bunch of new exercises! Ouch! In order, for the next week.... 10 min cardio warm up, stretch the hammies on the Prostretch, IBT stretch, then hip flexor (very important for my sore stomach muscle), performus (sp?) stretch (think cannonball and jacknife into pool), pelvis roll, London bridge (arch pelvis up with knees til back feels like, well, London Bridge). Finally, Imaginary Chair (with kickball between knees). But, if this keeps me running... Hell's Yes I'll do it! Oh yeah, and 10 minute treadmill, walking bacwards at high incline, SLOWWWWWLY, LONGGGGGGG strides. Legs and hips feel used and abused right now.

Alright, work beckons. Be good! Sketches... one day! (shaking head) I can acutally SEE the pics in my head.... must make time to draw!

Woody

No comments: