Wednesday, September 2, 2009

215.5 (38.5) The Golden Ring Is Getting Closer (and it's NOT an Onion Ring!)

Hey hey! 215.5 pounds today!

I would ask yesterday's SALAD to stand up and take a bow, but I ate it! Broccoli base, full cucumber, cherub tomatoes (seems a bit like a cherry tomato and a bit like a grape tomato, and 100% delicious!), along with both a red and green pepper!

I would also ask yesterday's WORKOUT to stand and be recognized, but that's just silly! Instead it merely gets marked down as yet another in a series of daily logs.

I hope you're well. I'm excited by the very real possibilities of additional weight loss. In fact, it's less about the scale and more about what I'm thinking about these days. Funny, that. I started out with a NUMBER in my head (a specific weight of 177). Now I really just want to keep refining my routines, and see if I can develop these feelings of self-confidence and build more and more positive (and new) neural pathways. Yep... it's hardwired into my nervous system now. Good times!

Take care! Empathy is next on the list.

Frank

No comments: