Tuesday, August 11, 2009

221 (44) Luke, you've turned off your targeting computer!

Good afternoon!

Hey hey, 221 on a beautiful Tuesday morning! Followed by a Sausage McMuffin at breakfast, a turkey/avocado sub for lunch, and a granola bar before 1! Alright, a little off the reservation (did I mention the Doritos?)... but now's a good time to rein in a little. 215... has been done, can be done again! Thursday?

Emissions tonight, vehicle sticker, gym, Trader Joe's (mmmm, Pita chips!), and then a salad and a very late 9:45 volleyball match. It's rounding out to be a full rich day.

I sketched in the doctor's office yesterday, and will post soon. SPIRAL #2 is still in my head, and I'm still not reaching for the sketchbook as readily as I'd like, but you know, I'm okay with the balance right now.

Have to stretch soon. Knee is tender today. Funny... more stretching = less pain, and no stretching = sore to the touch.

Take care out there! This feels like a "keep head down and stay focused" kind of day, and yet despite that, the near future seems so promising. It's a Tuesday of Contentment.

Frank

No comments: