Monday, April 25, 2011

(230#?) I Think I'm Worried

I'm getting nervous.


My first marathon is 19 days away and I seem to have lost interest in running.


well, I've lost interest in my training guide, at least.


Tonight's a running night.  I have no idea what I can summon from within, but it feels like a perfect opportunity to "turn this wayward bus around".


I'M SCARED OF RUNNING POORLY.


hmmm.  Just typing that has made me feel a bit better.  As if I've called out the fear and given it actual (instead of imagined) dimensions.


it's just running. 


I think I'll run the "long run week" this week.  That means 5 miles today after work, 10 tomorrow morning (before work), rest on Wednesday, 5 on Thursday morning, and then 20 miles on Saturday (outside, weather permitting).  If I can log this week's miles (40 miles total) I'll be writing a VERY different post next Monday.  :)


19 days to go.


alright..... how does this thing go?  oh yeah...... left foot, right foot.....


Have a nice night!  I'll report back tomorrow!
Frank

No comments: