Friday, April 22, 2011

(227.5#) Good Friday

...let's not forget our roots.


I'm cleaning the kitchen.  


I gained back some of the weight, but it feels right (and I'm lighter than the 229 of 2 days ago).  I ate late last night and I would do better to stick to an early(earlier) bedtime.


My investigations are ranging between our food supply, the authenticity of Christ, self realization and our call to achieve our full potential.  oh yeah, and training for a marathon, making a serious attempt to shake loose the yoke of fast food, and becoming a more organized person in my personal life.


Out of everything going on, the biggest question seems to be whether to train (run) with an iPod.  I love the music and the stories, but running in silence creates a meditative experience for me.  I'm going to continue to leave the iPod at home and sit in the silence, instead. 


Have a great day!  Gotta get back to the dishes.


Frank

No comments: