Friday, July 10, 2009

221 (44) Summer in a Single Day














And so we return to this safest of havens.
Thanks for stopping by. I pray that you may tarry yet a while. The weekend is upon us, the sun has shaken off the cottony daydreams and shines out with healing light. I love this feeling. Possibilities indeed.
and so... I stand on the shoulders of giants to summarize the best outlook yet... put your dreams out there. Shine forth and hurl laughter and joy into the world. Without agenda, be a ministry of Joy & Service & Hope & Love. Be intoxicated with Life!
My mind is scattered, and I've never felt so free. My friends have boosted me and my enemies summon laughter from within me, bubbling up and out like a wild refreshing spring. I am a lucky soul. I'm buoyed by joy. As fast as I can send it hurtling from me, it returns in ever new and varied forms. Good Lord, a person could get addicted to this!
lol... sanity for a minute, a quick tally.
221. A great number. Beautiful numbers. I crave broccoli. Spinach nourishes. Almonds energize. I've been out of the gym for 3 weeks as my knee appears to require physical therapy. It's not stopping me from daily volleyball (Laura, your hands on the court last night were epic! How was I ever lucky enough to have you as my sand 2s partner?) You make us look great in the sand! Summer indeed is summoned in golden light when we play. Sore knees can wait until the final whistle blows.
I'll be seeing 217 so very soon. Perhaps Sunday. I suspect my brother and I will be riding 40 miles tomorrow. He's getting so very strong, but more than that, he's HUNGRY for distance, freedom and miles. It's a powerful thing, seeing someone shape their destiny in front of your eyes.
Alright. Haircut! and then volleyball! Be well. Unburden yourself. Let it all go. Why hold on to empty satchels? Set them free, forgive yourself, throw it all far and wide. That which matters most will return to you, and they will be like dear friends with bright eyes.
Have a great weekend!
Thanks,
Frank


No comments: