Friday, July 31, 2009

218 (41) Chemical? Emotional? Weekendonal?

Good afternoon!

It really HAS been a while! Less a circle and more a spiral. Things resemble but rarely repeat, thank goodness!

I hope this note finds you well.

218!! What a lovely number! 2 solid hours (6 games) of volleyball, a little wine, a little chocolate, a LOT of salad, a morning workout, things are headed in the right direction.

So why the long face? I've categorized it as a "downswing in a normally UP personality". It's a Friday in summer, our slowest season, and what little work I have sits unattended on my desk. This would be a GREAT day to RENT a pet... nothing like a dog to pick your spirits up. I say RENT because this is a fleeting feeling, and sure as little green apples I'll be back in the land of crazy happy grateful before too long.

Perhaps I need to count my blessings. A nice spiral of gratitude to remember that I have friends and family and loved ones a'plenty.

There's a very specific problem that has me sad. Time will heal it. Always does. Silly heart. Be patient and grateful. ......and drink more water.

Hey! The weekend is here! 3 more hours.... blink of an eye! Be good, and I'll be back soon with actual sketches!! This is interesting, for the first time in my life I can actually SEE the pictures in my head, before I put them on paper.... feeling very eco-conscious....no paper lost on my rough drafts! lol.

Take care! If I've wronged you, my sincerest apologies. If I've preached to you, it's because I love you and care about you. If I've worked out with you, we are INDEED good friends. And if I've told you a joke, it's because I especially love to hear you laugh! You have summoned the sunshine for me!

Frank

No comments: