Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So Sketchy.....




Hmmmm....


I promised.


things.


I promise things all the time.


That's the problem.

Like having eyes that are hungrier than my stomach, I have plans bigger than the day.

Well, a half mile is better than no mile...

So.... Good Afternoon! I hope you're well! The sun is shining, the sky is a light blue, and there's a feeling of optimism, hope and fear out there. It's Election day. New President. New administration. What better way to celebrate than by showing some of my sketches?!?

I promised my friend Pinky that I would start drawing again. I allowed myself to play Halo3 til midnight, instead. So... as a compromise, I've got my sketchbook at the ready.... and I've scanned some quick drawings from July's San Diego Comic Con! Here they are! Just thumbnails, but I LOVE drawing people. I don't have an economy of line (yet), but there are nice things at work here. If nothing else, I'm grateful to be drawing again. Like a surprise return of a long-ago friend.

Take care! Be well! and Vote!

Woody




3 comments:

Sarah Satrun said...

Nice sketches! I really like the man with the glasses and long face the best! I'm so glad you're getting back into drawing. You'll have fun with it. Good luck! :D

Unknown said...

nice pages

seedoi said...

you're finally linked!
now post something new!