Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday - Great Day, Totally Exhausted

Halloween Party late last night.  Sarah and Catherine's first Halloween party.  Big success... 15 people, all in costume, mingling and munching and making new friends.

Home and asleep by 1am.

Awake at 4am.  rolled over, asleep in seconds.

Awake at 6am.  rolled over and covered head with pillow.

Awake? at 8am...totally late!  Supposed to be in the city picking up friends for day at Six Flags Great America.

Final weekend for Fright Fest... did I mention I love rollercoasters?  3rd weekend in a row I was at the park.  Rides, hot pretzels, rides, funnel cakes, rides, and.... more rides.

Made it back into the city in 45 minutes for pizza and Dr. Who at Ben's house.

Totally exhausted.  Knee feels better.  I'm happy I had a day off from the gym.  I hope all the walking counts as a low impact cardio workout.

Alright... take care.  Thanks for reading.  I PROMISE more interesting posts to come, including NEW ARTWORK.  :)

Happy All Soul's Day!  Nice to think of all those souls, watching over us...?

1 comment:

Sarah Satrun said...

What a nice day! We all had fun! Thanks!

Congrats on the blog! For some reason my computer wasn't showing any of these posts (even thought I kept checking for them) until today. :S Happy blogging!