Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday challenge

Good morning!

ahhh, to sleep like an old man.  Lights were out by 9:30 last night.

Dreamt about work, and divorce.  I wish I could have had a flying dream instead.  Those are great!  For me, it's very low to the ground, at high speeds, zipping around in the trees.  hmmm, this has been a year for a lot of sad, reunion-type dreams.  Perhaps the new year will offer more dream types.

Quick summary: woke up wide awake at 4am, at the gym and on an elliptical by 5:10, home by 6:30, showered and out the door by 7.  I felt very organized, for a change.

Okay.... back to it!  Take care, thanks for reading!  Volleyball and working out and a last minute scramble for the final piece to my Halloween costume tonight.


1 comment:

Catherine Satrun said...

Welcome to blogger old man! ;) I hope you have flying dreams again soon. Good luck with volleyball!!